Instructors and TA's:
||R 10-12, F 8-9
||M 10-12 noon
Please send email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Changed: March 26, 10:00am
- Lab #8 will be available Wednesday evening (as usual).
Sorry for the phantom announcement.
- Please see extra instruction for
- The record of the "chat" is available in public/lecture4.cht.
See Q&A page (scroll down) to see how to fetch and view.
- When you start up "chat", make sure to open the discussion
and blackboard views.
- We are looking for people who can teach kids Python (or other coding
assistants who can help the teachers. If you are doing well with Java
using the online system we use. We run both girls and boys
coding clubs here at UWM for middle-school and up kids. There
are also opportunities with local schools. Contact
Prof. Boyland or Prof. Cheng.
- Homework #3 has been updated.
The old version claimed we had created our own Collection interface.
We didn't. We only have our own Collection class: ArrayCollection.
Use this instead of ArrayList. The old version of the Homework
said incorrectly not to use java.util.Collection. You should use it.
- Here's more instruction for ensureCapacity:
follow the instructions on this web page and click on
blue links to cause things to happen
tutors are available for CS 351 students.
- Collaboration Quiz is available.
- Follow @boylanduwm on twitter to get
announcements pushed to you. If you would like email notification,
please send us an email about that.
Lecture examples can be imported on Eclipse.
Check Q & A
for more information.
- Here's how you can view your grades.
- Lecture note handouts are on Examples/Handouts
page. Please read them!
- Final exam is Monday, May 13, 10:00--12:00 pm.
- The syllabus is available in PDF too.
- Everyone must complete the collaboration
quiz the first week of class.
- Use andrew.cs.uwm.edu for class access and to see grades.
Please send homework questions to email@example.com
Need Help ?
If you need non-academic help: please see the UWM mental health resources page.
We provide some software that may be useful.
& A |
CS Home |
CS 351: Data Structures & Algorithms / John Tang Boyland (firstname.lastname@example.org)